Tuesday 7 October 2014

Happiness Part 2

It seems that the happier I become, the less inclined I am to blog! I feel more and more removed from cancer with each passing day. In London I seemed to be surrounded by it, but here I barely meet anyone who has had it. And this, I realise is healthy, this letting go and moving forward.




Healing is a process, it's not linear. As much as I've learned over the past few years, this fact never ceases to amaze me! 

I notice that for me, with each new revelation comes a fresh bout of healing, cleansing and detoxification. This only happens when my body can cope with it, when it has reserves, and it's an ongoing process. Aiming for a point where peak health is achieved is not realistic. Every day we're inadvertently adding to our toxic load, and so our bodies will always be in a state of repair. There is a spectrum of 'wellness', and we are all on it! Rising to health challenges as and when they arise, without fear, is ultimately how the body will best heal.

I continue to listen to my body, and alter my protocol accordingly. At the moment I'm focusing on gut health because I'm noticing some histamine reactions to certain foods. I'm taking probioticssilica, and coconut milk kefir. I'm still drinking green smoothies and juices daily, along with regular coffee enemas.

I've been seeing a chiropractor to realign my spine, and .... I've started exercising. It was bound to happen one day! I finally 'get it'. It feels amazing to move from my busy, thinking head, into my doing body. I have a love affair with the South Downs, and for me there is no better place to walk, march and jog - surrounded by nature, breathing fresh air and totally grounded.

As a wise friend said to me recently, feeling well is the best indication of being well, and I feel amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment